Class overview :
The course provides an overview of the leading agile methods and techniques which are currently being used in I.T. and non-I.T. project environments. The fundamentals of what ‘agile’ really is and how it works are explained by describing and contrasting several methods such as DSDM Atern, Lean, XP and Scrum.
Class goals :
To give delegates a solid understanding of agile approaches and where they fit in relation to typical project structures. It will enable them to understand how and when to apply them by outlining what each approach is aiming to achieve for each project role.
Content of Agile Methods Overview
A brief history of agile
The fundamentals of agile
How do you work in an agile way?
What agile approaches are available?
Where do they fit with respect to:
- Project Management
- Product Delivery
Detailed comparison of each approach:
Moving to agile – what is the best way?
The 10 golden rules for agile success
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …