Class overview :
The Google Website Optimizer training will introduce you to the world of website testing and familiarize you with the Google Website Optimizer tool. The course first covers the basics of the online conversion process and the importance of usability testing, and then covers testing and experimenting in Google Website Optimizer and understanding Reports in Google Website Optimizer.
Class goals :
Learn the concept of conversion life cycle for online websites.
Learn the importance of landing page optimization and significance of usability testing.
Learn the concepts of website testing and about the elements you should test in an online environment.
Learn how Google Website Optimizer works.
Learn different testing mechanisms available in Google Website Optimizer (e.g. a/b testing and multivariate testing).
Learn how to setup an account and configure experiments in Google Website Optimizer.
Learn how to tag your web pages for carrying out experiments in Google Website Optimizer.
Learn how to manage your experiments and control traffic.
Learn about sample size and how long you should run your experiment.
Learn the different metrics used in the report interface in Google Website Optimizer.
Learn how to generate and analyze various reports in Google Website Optimizer.
Learn how to leverage Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Content of Training Google Website Optimizer
- Online Conversion Process
- Understanding conversion life cycle
- Understanding importance of landing pages
- Understanding importance of « usability » in conversion process
- Testing and Experimenting
- Understanding importance of conversion testing
- What should I test and why?
- Understanding post-click optimization
- Business case for testing: test driven culture and data driven decision making
- Introduction to Google Website Optimizer
- Understanding how Google Website Optimizer works
- Setting up Google Website Optimizer account
- Understanding different tests available within Google Website Optimizer
- Understanding features available in Google Website Optimizer and their limitations
- Testing and experimenting in Google Website Optimizer
- How to design an experiment in Google Website Optimizer
- Understanding sampling size and its importance in testing
- Setting up a/b testing in Google Website Optimizer
- Setting up multivariate testing in Google Website Optimizer
- Understanding how to tag your test pages
- How to funnel your traffic for test purposes
- Lab Session: Setting up Google Website Optimizer Tests
- Understanding Reports in Google Website Optimizer
- Understanding report navigation
- Understanding different metrics and terminologies
- Understanding combination report
- Understanding page section report
- Sample reports for a/b testing
- Sample reports for multivariate testing
- Advanced Features
- Integrating Google Website Optimizer with Google AdWords
- Integrating Google Website Optimizer with Google Analytics
- Website Design Best Practices and Tips
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …