Class overview :
Timeboxing is a technique often used in agile project environments. This course describes timeboxing and how to apply it on projects which are time critical. The course blends the theoretical concepts of timeboxing with the harsh realities of applying the technique in the real world. This is achieved with the use of a case study.
Class goals :
To give delegates an understanding of the detailed nature of loading and managing a timebox. To explain how to avoid common pitfalls of timeboxing such as extending the deadline and unrealistic estimation.
Content of Timeboxing
What is a timebox?
Why use timeboxing?
Structuring a project using timeboxes
How to build a timebox plan
- The ‘domino effect’
Avoiding common pitfalls
A case study is used throughout the day to reinforce the theoretical content.
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …