Class overview :
In this hands-on ActionScript training class you will learn how to develop reusable Flash based applications using ActionScript 3.0 and an object-oriented approach. This course is also suitable if you wish to use ActionScript 3.0 to create components for Flex-based development.
Class goals :
Learn ActionScript 3.0 syntax.
Understand core concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (including Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism).
Apply best practices for developing reusable applications.
Get a thorough understanding of the Flash/Flex workflow.
Understand how to best structure your code using frameworks.
Get introduced to a number of design patterns in ActionScript 3.0.
Build and deploy real-world, scalable web applications.
Content of Training Object-Oriented ActionScript
- Introducing ActionScript 3.0
- What is ActionScript?
- Learning ActionScript 3.0 syntax
- New features in ActionScript 3.0
- Classes and objects
- Methods and properties
- Scope and access modifiers
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Developer workflow and best practices
- Document class
- SWC compilation
- Flash/Flex integration
- Design Patterns
- What are Design Patterns?
- Implementing Design Patterns
- Best Practices and bringing it all together
- Working in teams Source and version control
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …