Class overview :
Nothing comes even close to competing with Facebook in terms of its user base, communicative powers and ability to connect people – and businesses with their customers and potential consumer base.
Class goals :
We teach you how to engage with customers, attract new people to your brand and products and how to create a Facebook page that will work in tandem with your existing advertising or website.
Our course is tailored to suit all levels of IT literacy (though it is generally preferable if delegates are proficient in the use of a computer and and have experience of using the internet) and imparts the essential building blocks for your company to drive a Facebook strategy forward through our training. However, it is in its tailored content that our course excels.
Content of Facebook Training
- An introduction to Social Media and Facebook in particular
- What is Facebook and why do so many people use it?
- What are the business benefits of a Facebook profile?
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’t about creating a business profile on Facebook.
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on Facebook
- Getting your message across on Facebook
- Building your brand on Facebook
- Connecting and research with Facebook
- Creating new customers and keeping them
- Driving visitors to your website through Facebook
- Enhancing your Facebook activity
- Direct communication with your Facebook ‘friends’
- Generating leads through Facebook for offline follow-up
- Essential third party tools and applications
- Facebook and legal implications
- Your company on Facebook
- Your competitors on Facebook
- The sector in which you operate and Facebook trends
- Achieving your company/organisation goals on Facebook
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …
Rue Beeckmans, 53
Tel : +32 2 412 04 10
Fax : +32 2 412 04 19
Gsm : +32 485 212 722
Email : email@example.com