Class overview :
YouTube is one of very few websites to have once held the title of “Most visited website”. Today, it is still the third most visited side on the internet.
Class goals :
Understanding the world of video seems to something many organisations shy away from. Our YouTube training course is designed to impart knowledge and expertise in a personable and easy to understand way that leaves you with a thorough grasp of why YouTube is an true social media tool for businesses.
This course will show you a vast array of tips, tricks and expert methods for ensuring that your company is visible on YouTube – and beyond with a host of shared details about the value of YouTube outside of the site itself.
Delegates will come away from the course with all the skills they need to brand a YouTube profile, use annotations, bulletins and promote your YouTube channel to other social media platforms.
Content of Youtube Training
- An introduction to YouTube
- Why does it have commercial potential?
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’t about creating your YouTube presence
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on YouTube
- Content – what, why and when to publish it on YouTube
- Getting your message across on YouTube
- Building your brand on YouTube
- The important of the written word to promote video
- Driving visitors to your website through YouTube
- Embedding and distributing video for commercial gain
- Direct communication within YouTube members
- Direct benefits to your website
- YouTube and legal implications
- The sector in which you operate and YouTube trends
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …