Class overview :
In this Adobe FrameMaker training class, students will learn to create, manage, and format documents and create books using FrameMaker.
Class goals :
Learn to set up your work area and learn about Framemaker’s work area.
Learn about master pages and text flows.
Learn to apply master pages to body pages and work with text frames.
Learn about character and paragraph tags.
Learn to work with tables and table tags.
Learn to use Framemaker’s drawing tools.
Learn to import graphics and SVG files.
Learn to place graphics on reference and master pages.
Learn to work with variables.
Learn how to work with cross-references.
Learn to build books.
Learn to format your documents with tables of contents and page numbers.
Learn to generate, format, and edit indexes.
Learn to publish FrameMaker documents.
Content of Training Adobe FrameMaker / Introduction
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …
Rue Beeckmans, 53
Tel : +32 2 412 04 10
Fax : +32 2 412 04 19
Gsm : +32 485 212 722
Email : email@example.com