Class overview :
This session has a unique social media approach, for the Retail Industry, providing valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities of strategic social networks for your business.
Class goals :
- How to make your brand /stores more visible in search and through networks
- How to create a system that will allow you to execute your daily promotional activities in an organised and measurable way.
- How to proactively engage with people in the different platforms and enhance your brand reputation online.
- How to audit and monitor the online environment – what is being said about your brand/ organisation/industry.
- How to leverage promotions blending online and offline activities.
Content of Social Media for the Retail Industry
We prepare all our social media trainings based on client’s objectives
- How to get started
- Choosing the platforms and devising a strategy
- Geolocation: a huge retail ally
- Twitter & Facebook Marketing
- Online video for Retail (tool, resources and techniques)
- Email marketing
Onze voordelen :
- Type of training: Inter-company, intra-company and individual
- 100% flexible & personalised training : You choose the place, the dates and the training program
- Offer request : Response within 24 hours
- 50% discount for SME’s from Brussels-Capital Region
- Free parking, lunch & drinks
- Free use of our Digital Competence Centre: Manuals, courses, exercises, …
Rue Beeckmans, 53
Tel : +32 2 412 04 10
Fax : +32 2 412 04 19
Gsm : +32 485 212 722
Email : email@example.com
One thought on “Training Social Media for the Retail Industry – 1 day”
Reblogged this on Campus Bruxelles.